Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 174 - The Best Woman I Know

"She is the only person I know who keeps a hair appointment with bronchitis."

The best woman I know is my wife. She is passionate, caring, loving, fun, and on and on and on. I try to tell her multiple times a day from the moment we first see each other in the morning until our last talk at night how much I love her and it is still not enough. 

She is a breakthrough personality too. I don't know too many people who push through bronchitis and go to a hair appointment or one of the million other things she did while she was sick because she just couldn't stand being still any longer. 

It may sound cliche but she completes me. Opposites do attract and even though we are like opposite poles of a magnet drawn together we are both magnets and the same in many ways. Only God can bring people together like that. I am so thankful to know and to love her. 

Truly when the Bible says that the man who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor with the Lord it was talking about me! 

Do you or someone you know have a personality like this? For those of you that are married what qualities do you love about your spouse? 

No comments:

Post a Comment