Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 162 - Saying Thank You

"The interns said thank you to the staff at prayer and blessed us with a special video that touched our hearts."

One of the simplest ways of blessing someone else is simply by saying thank you. The fact that someone would take the time to come back after an event of a gift or something else to say thank you is a blessing. I know when someone expresses gratitude to me I appreciate it. I also know when someone is ungrateful it is disappointing. 

There are lots of ways to express gratitude. The simplest is with our words. A note, card, gift or act of kindness can be great ways to say thank you. As long as it is heartfelt it will be well received. 

I know I have been working at expressing my gratitude more and more. I have the verbal expression down. I try to follow back with a call or text. I fall short in the note and card department. I love the idea but haven't yet got it down. (Like Christmas cards, I would love to send those out but never do!) 

Let's all work on this together. The most compelling reason we should is that God commands us numerous times to be grateful. So... thank you for reading!

Did you ever have someone say thank you in a memorable way? What are some other ways to say thank you?

No comments:

Post a Comment