Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 5 - Unity

"It is always tough when people cannot agree. Yet we are called to unity by God. It is best to leave as much as you cannot change to God and what you can change (yourself) to the instruction of the Holy Spirit."

I love the statement in here that we should leave what we cannot change to God and submit ourselves to the instruction of the Holy Spirit. We can take others, circumstances, and anything else we cannot change to God in prayer. What we have control over is ourselves but even that can get messed up when we operate in the flesh. What makes the difference is submission to the Word of God and the instruction of the Spirit. I may not agree but I can submit to God. I may not like the direction it goes but if I have God's peace it doesn't matter.

What are some other ways to unite or get in agreement?

No comments:

Post a Comment