Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 19 - Communication

"Communication is so vital to unity and a simple question can calm the storm!"

I remember this day. The devil went to work on a comment that was made and twisted the intent. It could have turned sour but the person who was questioning the intent was mature enough to reach out and ask what was meant by the comment. I answered the question and an offense was avoided. 

The devil will bring confusion and lies in the void of communication. But we can avoid offenses and division by confronting issues in love and believing the best. Too many people have left churches, seperated from healthy relationships and lost sight of what is important in the absence of simple communication. Don't let the devil win. Go and ask, quickly forgive and move forward together!

Have you ever had this happen to you? How did it turn out?

2 comments:

  1. yes happen to me a few months ago last year (girlfriends). I was falsely accused of something I didn't do I was hurt, offended and I wanted to leave the church because of this. I told my family what happen and my sister who I grew up with told me no stay in church your there for God not for people true. I took it to God gave Him all my hurt and how I was feeling and felt at peace what happen sometimes it comes back to me but I try not to remember what happen I just pray for the people who lied about me. I know now that the enemy was attacking and I wont let him do that again. I know friends that have said things to me and left but like pastor jim said. keep on keeping on with God don't give up! God has told me this is my church the rock church and this is where im going to stay all is well now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're sticking with us through the situation!

      Delete