Monday, August 31, 2015

Day 244 - Summer Dreams

"Last day of summer for the kids."

Every year since my children have been old enough to go to school I have been sad on the last day of summer. I love being with them. If I could take them to work with me and do everything together I probably would. This year my youngest starts school too. I am sure it will be an adjustment to not have any of the kids home during the weekdays when I am off. 

We always reminisce about what our favorite part of the summer was. Vacations, fun times with family and friends are always the highlights. It is good to have those times and to remember them. 

Last night when I was leaving church and the sun had set it seemed like it was too soon. Many schools in our area have been going for weeks. Time is flying by. It is weird to think that a year has passed, the summer is at a close and we are heading towards the end of the year. 

Cherish each moment and have fun with those you love. Enjoy the time God has given you and make the most of it! Life is but a vapor...

What is your favorite summer memory? How can we make the most of our time?

No comments:

Post a Comment