Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 238 - The Best Post Ever

"We had some iced coffee and the best raspberry macaroon ever and then headed home."

This will be the favorite post...ever. Hands down. All you need to get a ton of likes or even comments on any social media is to post about food. Shoot a picture out and people will be eating out of your hand (pun intended). 

I am hoping it is different in the blog world. So far I have seen that the posts people like and share the most on in this arena are ones that really matter. Then again I am new to this realm and haven't talked food or put a picture out of what I have been eating. 

So last year I found out that Disneyland has a bakery at the end of Main Street that sells a raspberry macaroon that is to die for. Every time I would leave the park from then on I would stop for one. 

You can imagine my disappointment when the season ended and they stopped making the macaroons. I had to settle for the coconut ones topped with powdered sugar called the Matterhorn. Delicious as well but not the macaroon I was stopping in for. 

So in the spirit of sharing what I like to eat I have included a picture of a homemade Dutch Baby made with love by my wife. (No this is not the macaroon I was raving about but I don't have a picture of one because I ate them before I thought about taking a picture of it.)

Embedded image permalink

Have you noticed that people like to share their food online? Why do you think it is so popular? 


No comments:

Post a Comment