Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 204 - Back to Work

"Vacation is officially over. Tonight I sleep in my own bed. We are unpacked and ready for the week. It is nice to be home."

I have read many blogs on the importance of taking a vacation. I agree. We need to stop and rest every now and then. 

There comes a time after the rest where we have to get back to work. When we go back to work our efforts are greater, our resolve stronger and our people are as glad we are back as we are to be back. 

That can only happen when you enjoy what you do. For some they think that you have to switch jobs in order for this to happen. I would say that you have to love God for this to happen. When you work as unto the Lord you will find enjoyment and satisfaction in your work. 

So go on vacation, play hard, and then come home, and work hard. 

How do you feel about your job? How can we work as unto the Lord? 

No comments:

Post a Comment