Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Day 190 - Planting Seeds

"As I ministered the Word it just felt like I was getting no response. I just trust that God planted the seed of the Word in the hearts of the people."

I do not have a green thumb. If anything I have the black thumb that kills plants. While I understand that there are a lot of factors that can help growth I also know that the basics are what matters. Seed, soil, water and light. The right seed in the right soil with the right amount of water and light will grow. 

It is no different when we minister the Word of God. We plant the seed and it has the power within itself to produce after its own kind. It is a supernatural seed that we sow. It has greater ability than the natural seed. Similarly we cannot make it produce. We sow it into the ground and then God makes it work in the hidden space of the heart. 

If we withhold the Word then there will be no harvest. Let's plant as much and as often as we can. 

Have you experienced a time when you planted a seed of the Word and had to trust God for the results? How can we seize opportunities to plant the seed of the Word?

No comments:

Post a Comment