Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 266 - Hope

1 Corinthians 9:10b “…he who plows should plow in hope, and he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.” 
"Sometimes I forget hope in my work. My work is lighter and better when I see my hope by the eye of faith ahead of me. Like the last leg of a race or the final turn before I get home there is a joy before me of hope that carries me and energizes me."
Some people don't like hope because they don't want to hope and not ever attain. The Bible agrees that hope deferred makes the heart sick. But we do not hope like the world does. Our hope is in an unchanging God who cannot lie. 
If we will allow ourselves to hope we will be carried further. Our faith will be stronger; remember that faith is the substance of things hoped for. Hope is the blueprint that faith goes to work on. 
You can have the greatest hope that doesn't disappoint. You will be a partaker of that hope like the verse says. Set your hope in Christ and on His word. Faith will take over and grace will work with you to get the job done! 

Do you have a hard time with hope? How can we have a healthy hope? 

No comments:

Post a Comment