Sunday, September 20, 2015

Day 264 - Prayer Works!

"Prayer works!"

I truly believe it! I have seen instant and long awaited answers to prayers. I have heard others pray and get results and responses. I have received impossible things and seen miracles. My prayers have worked for others and for myself. 

My prayers have even changed the course of nature itself. One time when we were about ready to leave from Bible College to come back home there was a tornado headed right where we were staying. We grabbed hands and prayed and while we prayed we heard the newscaster on television say; "Oh, it looks like the tornado got caught in the river below the city and will pass by without doing any damage on it's new course." Praise God that is an answer to prayer. 

Hopefully by now you are ready to pray. Ask as big as your God is! 

Have you seen answers to prayer? What was your most memorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment