Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 121 - Here's a Tip

"I was glad that Jess and I were able to get away for lunch today and be together. Our waitress was awesome and even shook our hands and said it was an honor to serve us. We tipped her 40% and invited her to church on our receipt."

I really enjoy seeing people who do well at their work. There have been a few waitresses and waiters who have dazzled me. This lady really caught our attention. I try to be generous and tip well. I also never leave an invite without also leaving a good amount of money as a tip. 

I know that if I was a waiter and someone left me an invite card to a church as my tip I would probably be cursing the name of that church and wouldn't attend because I would suppose the people there are stingy. On the other hand if someone tipped me well and invited me to church I would at least look into what that church was all about and would have the opinion that it must be a good church because the people are generous. 

Do you have any tipping rules you abide by? What are the qualities of a hard worker that catch your attention? 

No comments:

Post a Comment