Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 94 - Delivering the Mail

"I went off to work and studied for this weekend. I didn't get the message I thought I would but it is because the Word is speaking and not me. I can only speak what He speaks and not my own."

Jesus left us an example of true humility and meekness. He spoke and did only what He heard and saw the Father doing. We would do well if we followed that example. 

It takes attention to focus on what we see and hear from God. We must look away from the world and self to look up to God. We need a listening ear and a seeing eye. We need an undivided heart and undistracted gaze. 

Think of what life would be like if we lived this way. How many wrong decisions would we avoid? How many people would we touch with God's love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment