Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 86 - Running Late

"I got there 15 minutes late and thought everyone would be there laughing that I was late. Much to my surprise I was the first one there all by myself."

I am not a fan of being late. I don't even want to be late for the previews to a movie (until I am sitting through 15 minutes of them). Maybe it is OCD or type A personality or even a pet peeve but I want to be early or on time. 

When I am late I currently have the prime excuse that I have three small children who make me late. I guess I will have to blame my wife when they grow up and move out. 

At home we set all of our clocks a few minutes ahead and we set the cars even further ahead so we will be early. I am not too sure why we set the cars so far ahead because it only makes us run the risk of getting a speeding ticket if we think we are late. For the most part this has worked for us. 

Do you have any tips on being early? How do you feel about being late? 

2 comments:

  1. A good way to be early is be there 30 minutes earlier. That's what I do when I go to church even if I live so close by to my church. People I know from the church who work there look at me like am way too early or they will tell me you are always here early and laugh. if am late anywhere I go then I will be disappointment in myself for not be there on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thirty minutes early to church is a blessing!

      Delete