Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 61 - Think About What You're Thinking About

"It was good to see salvations and what a great church we have."

I am not bragging by posting this thought. What I am doing is showing that we can direct where our attention goes. We can dwell on negative thoughts or positive thoughts. This day I preached three times and could have thought afterward how tired I was or about comments or prayer requests that came my way. Instead I was looking at the salvations and the good things that make our church great.

The Bible says a lot about our thoughts. Paul told the Philippian church to think about things that are good, things that are lovely, things that are of a good report, things that are praiseworthy or admirable. We are supposed to set our minds on things above where Christ is seated. We choose where our thoughts go. Go positive. Go Godly. Go to the Word and believe the best!

What good things have you been thinking about lately? How can we keep focused on good things in our thought life?

No comments:

Post a Comment