Saturday, March 21, 2015

Day 81 - With God's Help

"We all have obtained help from God. Nothing would be possible and we would do nothing unless He helped us. To this day and every day by the help of God we stand. Without His help we would surely fall and fail."

Today as I stood in front of our church a year after I wrote the words above I can say that God helped me. As we were singing I felt the prompting of the Holy Spirit. He was telling me to give the altar call right after praise and worship. So I stepped out in faith and invited people to give their hearts to Jesus. It wasn't a long exhortation. It was simple and direct. God did the rest. People just started walking the aisle to give their heart and life to the Lord. I take no credit. God did the work. 

It is no different for you. Whatever God is whispering in your ear to do He will help you with. And by help I mean mostly that you are along for the ride. Step out in faith and trust God for great things because He can do no less. He is God! He is supernatural! He will help you! 

What is God whispering in your ear? How has God helped you in times past or recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment