Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 288 - God of Creation


"It is amazing to me with the expanse of creation how much of it is in the Bible. It shouldn't surprise me because all creation speaks of the glory of God. Each thing on earth tells us of God, man, and redemption. We can even find the Godhead through creation, His invisible nature and attributes. Theology can be found in creation. Amazing!"

As I type I am listening to the sound of booming thunder rolling across the land where I live. It is unmistakable. 

I find it incredible that any scientist could say that there is no God. From the macro and universal to the micro atomic level it is all speaking of God. It is unmistakable. 

There are places on earth that when you stand next to the enormity of them it moves you to a place of awe. I remember the first time I entered Yosemite National Park. It was like I was entering the gates of heaven. There were rivers and streams and large granite mountains all around. All I could do was think of how awesome God is. When I stood at the edge of the Grand Canyon or saw the huge boulders at Joshua Tree it turned my eyes to the Creator who was larger and more imaginative than I could comprehend.  

As I finish today's post the lightning has come closer, the booms are louder and the rain is coming down hard. Often that is how it is when we get a revelation of God's greatness. It starts with the entrance of His Word, it gets reinforced and stronger until there is no doubt at all. It is unmistakable. 

Where in creation have you seen signs of the Creator? What scriptures speak of God in creation?

No comments:

Post a Comment